Polish boat registration
Polish boat registration is for a lifetime
The most popular and affordable registration for boats till 24 meters of length. When registering your boat, yacht or jet ski in Poland, you are sure of a lifetime registration without any obligations for renewals. As Poland is a full European Union member, a Polish boat registration is very attractive for pleasure craft, operators, charters and private yacht owners.
Also available for commercial yacht owners
Did you know the Polish boat registration is also available for commercial yachts and for the same price as for a pleasure boat registration? When using your boat commercially and if your boat is under 15 meters, you do not require a yacht survey or safety certificate. For private yacht owners, a yacht survey is never required which is also a big advantage which saves you a lot of money.
Benefits of a Polish boat registration
- Valid for life!
- No yacht taxes
- No yearly costs
- No need for renewal
- No yacht survey required (max. length 24m)
- Paris MoU White Listed
- Accepted in any country of the world
- Official Polish EU flag registration
- Possible for all nationalities
- Quick registration in 3-4 weeks
- Ultra Fast procedure of just a few days available (at an additional cost)
- Available for commercial yachts (max. length 24m, under 15m no survey and safety certificate required)
- No maritime restrictions
- No Polish translations needed – English is just fine
How does it work?
Do you need a Polish boat registration? Our registration service covers the whole registration in English. When we have received the required documents, we will submit your information to request the Polish boat registration. After completion, you will get send your boat registration by overnight courier.
When you own a valid European passport, you can request a Polish boat registration under your own personal name.
How long does it take to get a Polish boat registration?
Registering your vessel does only take 3-4 weeks, from the moment you have provided us with the requested original documents. Not fast enough? Ask for our Ultra-Fast procedure, which will arrange the registration in a time frame of just a few days.
How much does a Polish boat registration cost?
The entire Polish boat registration for dealers costs € 500,-. If you need an Ultra-Fast procedure, then we will have to calculate € 400,- extra for additional costs that the registration entails.
What documents are required for a Polish boat registration?
During the online registration process for a Polish boat registration, we require the following documents:
- Owner’s identity document in case of a private individual or proof of identity of all directors in case of a company
- Proof of ownership / sale agreement (invoice, sales agreement, bill of sale or notary statement)
- Scan of one of the following documents:
CE certificate of the yacht
OR tonnage certificate
OR builders certificate
OR survey report
OR yacht manual
- In case of a previous registry, we require a copy of the deletion document
Please note: all documents need to be written in English. If the documents are not in English a translation of these documents needs to be provided. This can be done by you, the yacht owner or a formal translator.